Families Together is open for in-person school and is fully compliant with the latest city and state health and safety regulations. We feature:
- small classes in a “two-room schoolhouse” with huge classrooms, experienced teachers, and great ventilation.
- accessible, FTCNS-dedicated outdoor space where we spend lots of time playing each day.
- masking requirements for staff and students, intensive daily cleaning/disinfection, and daily health checks for staff and students.
- a commitment to stay open during Phase 3 and 4 and pivot quickly to distance-learning if the city returns to Phase 2.
- a co-teaching model with two lead teachers and one assistant teacher in each class of 12-15 students.
- For students who are not able to attend our in-person classes, we are offering an online option, Birches, 3 days per week.